We are giving you more chances to win in the West Berkshire Lottery! From Sunday 7 April, when you purchase a ticket for the Lottery draw, you will be automatically entered in to an additional weekly raffle to win prizes, courtesy of good causes and local businesses in West Berkshire.
To celebrate the launch of the West Berkshire Lottery some extra special prizes will be on offer in the coming weeks. Anyone buying a ticket after Sunday 7 April will be automatically entered into an additional weekly raffle. Up for grabs will be goodies donated by good causes and local businesses in West Berkshire.
· A pair of tickets to see the Misha Mullov-Abbado Group - 2017 Radio 3 New Generation Artist, at the Corn Exchange during the Newbury Spring Festival
· 2 x Family tickets to go to the Living Rainforest – home to over 700 plants and animals including rare and endangered species.
· A month of free advertising on Kennet Radio worth £199 - This could be for a business in the Newbury/Thatcham area, a local school or charity looking to promote a fundraising event, or even a special birthday or anniversary message for an individual!
· 4 x tickets for a Midsummer Night’s Dream Outdoor theatre presented by multi-award nominated Immersion Theatre at Shaw House
· Breakfast for two at Hog and Hedge, serving fresh, homemade food in a homely environment in Newbury
How to enter:
It’s simple! Buy one or more tickets for the Saturday draw – each ticket gives you a chance to win! You will be entered into the raffle for that week with prizes on offer until the draw on Saturday 11 May. Follow West Berkshire Lottery on Facebook and Twitter to be kept up to date about what prizes are on offer each week.
Winners will be selected at random after each weekly draw from the list of those who purchased their ticket for that week.
1822 tickets of our 5280 ticket goal